About Me

header ads

Fifteen months


Dear, Betsy

Perhaps my English ain't that good. May be this is just a short message, I'm not using translating tools, so you'll find many mistakes in here. But the thing I wanna express is that my love can pass through barriers like languages. May be telling you all that nice things in Spanish isn't enough, so I wanna be 'salamero' in other ways. 

I'm really so glad of having you not just as a girlfriend but my fianceé. Yes! My fianceé. I know is kind of weird callin' you like that, but you know what I feel about us. I don't want us just to be together for a couple of years, but all our lives 'til we were wrinkled as raisins. Yes! You're my fianceé 'cause I wanna spend all my live loving you.

I'm so very happy for those 15 months of the true love. There's nothing else in this world I want more than getting older at your side... 

I love u so much, my cilo.

Sincerely, always yours...

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios